Last Updated On:
June 5, 2020, 3:33 p.m.
How to REGISTER AS VENDOR ON AMAZON
Amazon is an E-Commerce Market place, where any business can register and sell their products. This is why all types of products are available on Amazon.
Amazon is an e-Commerce platform that works as an intermediate between the sellers who are selling products and the customers who are buying those products.
How to Sell on Amazon?
Amazon is the world’s leading marketplace and many businesses have grown by selling on amazon. Selling on Amazon India is simple, you just need to have a business in India and you have registered your business on Amazon.
Documents required for Amazon Seller Registration Process:
Before starting your business or before registering your business certain documents are required.
- Email ID and a Contact number– To register on the Amazon India marketplace an email ID and a contact number are necessary.
- PAN Card – Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a code that acts as an identification for Indian nationals, especially those who pay Income Tax. It is issued by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT) and it also serves as an important proof of identification.
- Bank Account Number – To receive payments from amazon a bank Account number is required.
- GST Number – After the implementation of Goods And Services Tax (GST), the GST number is mandatory for selling on amazon. To get a GST number you need to register on http://www.gst.gov.in with valid documents such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account, Address Proof.
- GST registration is not required if your selling items related to books.
AMAZON SELLER REGISTRATION PROCESS:
You have to apply GSTIN either with the help of Legal Suvidha professionals or you can do it yourself by following the below steps.
- STEP 1: Visit services.amazon.com for registering on amazon as a seller. Click on register.
- STEP 2: Fill your details i.e Your Name, Email-id, and password.
- STEP 3: Enter the legal name or if you registering on behalf of a business enter the business legal name.
- STEP 4: Give your 10 digits mobile number and verify it with a one-time password (OTP).
- STEP 5: Enter Unique store name, Select product categories in which you Want to sell. You can later add more categories and provide an address from where you conduct your business.
- STEP 6: Provide a GST number. You can leave it blank for now but you need to provide GST number later to start selling except in case you sell in tax exempted categories.
- STEP 7: Add categories in which you want to sell your products and other information related to where you buy your products.
- STEP 8: You need to enter your bank Account details and shipping rates and you can start.
GST REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Note: GSTIN Number is not required if you sell goods which are exempted.
A trademark is a unique identity of your product or services. The unique identity may include your logo, product, slogan, etc.
The Trade Mark registration can be done under the Act Trademark Act, 1999 by registering no one can use a similar trademark.
TRADEMARK REGISTRATION PROCESS:
STEP-1: Fill your Name, phone number, Email-id and list of your brands.
STEP-2: Click on Enroll a new Brand
STEP-3: Fill in all the required details about your business
Step 4: Check your business Brand eligibility.
Step-5: Select your Trademark type, Mark name and Register Office location.
Step 6: Fill in your product details
STEP-7: Fill in all the required details shown on the below page.
If you want to sell your product on Services Amazon you can connect our experts on Legal Suvidha to get your products sold efficiently.