Stage is all set for the India's Biggest Taxation Reform greeting on 1 July 2017. In pursuance of this Regime, the Registration process for the new Taxpayers will commence on 25th June and the Migration of Existing taxpayers will again start from 25 June and will continue for 3 months after the Appointed Day.
Here is the List of Documents required for GST Registration of the new Taxpayers(Individual):
1. Passport Size Photo
2. Active E-mail ID
3. Current Mobile Number
4. PAN card of the Individual
5. Aadhar Card of the Individual
6. ID proof of the individual: Passport/ Voter ID card/ Driving License.
7. Address proof of Office premises: (any two of the following)
8. Address proof of Residence of Individual: (any two of the following)
9. Business Proof: Gumasta Dhara Licence(Registration Certificate )/ SSI License
10. Cancelled Cheque of Bank Account showing Name of account Holder, MICR Code, IFSC Code & Bank Branch Details.
11. First Page of Pass book or Bank Statement.
12. Digital Signature of Authorized Signatory
13. Authority Letter
1. PIN would be sent to the E-mail ID and Mobile Number given which is to be given to us for verification
2. So please ensure that you have updated your mobile number in your Aadhar.
3. The Validation Process would take three working days and if no error is found, Registration Certificate will be issued.
Legal Suvidha Providers Team can assist you in your GST Registration at the best prices and minimum possible time.