Simplifying the maintenance of Company Compliances through Legal Suvidha Providers.
Starting at :₹9999 (all inclusive)
ROC ANNUAL FILING
Annual filing means submitting companies financial and non-financial information to Companies regulatory authority i.e. ROC (Registrar of Companies) of the concerned state where the registered office of the company is situated within the stipulated time period. Every Company incorporated in India must comply with the such legal requirements to ensure timely fulfilment of compliances, without any levy of interest or penalty.
Although Private Limited Company is the most popular form of starting a business, there are various compliances which are required to be followed once your business is incorporated. All the benefits of a private limited company, such as the ability to raise capital easily and accommodate shareholders, come at the cost of increased compliance.
Annual filing ensures the transparency in the working of the companies. The Legal Suvidha Provider Team shall guide you through all these compliances required to be completed since the incorporation. ROC Compliance for Private Limited Companies is done through Legal Suvidha providers.
• The first Auditor shall be appointed within one month from the date of incorporation of the Company for the period of 5 years and form ADT-1 will be file for appointment.
• Every Company shall prepare its Accounts and get the same audited by a Chartered Accountant at the end of the Financial Year compulsorily.
• Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Annual Return in form MGT-7 within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
• Every Private Limited Company is required to file its Balance Sheet along with statement of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report in form AOC-4 within 30 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
• All Companies are required to hold their AGM within a period of six months, from the date of closing of the Financial Year.
• If a Company fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the Companies Act, then the Company and every officer who is in default shall be punishable with fine for the period for which default continues.
|REDUCE PENALTY||Filling ROC forms on time will leads to save cost of penalty.|
|PROPER COMPLIANCE||Proper filling on time can help in proper compliances of the company.|
|DEFAULTING STATUS||By Filling ROC Form on time Company can maintain the status of Non Dormant / Active Company.|
|BORROWING CAPACITY||A company enjoys better avenues for borrowing of funds. Even banking and financial institutions prefer to render large financial assistance to a company rather than partnership firms or proprietary concerns.Therefore the Company must ensure timely fulfilment of compliances.|
|TRANSPARENCY||Annual filing ensures the transparency in the working of the companies.|
An Legal Suvidha Providers Compliance Expert will prepare the Documentation in the requisite forms for your Company based on the financials and performance during the previous financial year on the basis of the documents and information submitted by you.